Building Community on the Internet
| Welcome Page | Jokes Index |
1. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a flat tyre.
2. Don't be irreplaceable; if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
3. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbour's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
4. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either; just #$%^ off and leave me alone.
5. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
6. Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
7. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
8. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
9. It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.
10. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.
11. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
12. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
13. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat & drink beer all day.
14. If you lend someone £20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
15. Don't squat with your spurs on.
17. If you drink, don't park; accidents cause people.
18. Some days you are the fly, some days you are the windscreen.
19. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
20. Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
If you came to this page directly without coming via Hillingdon On-line please click here
Hillingdon On-line is best viewed using one of the following browsers.
Follow these links to get download instructions to lay hands on the software for free!